Monday, May 6, 2013

Iron Man 3



I went to see Iron Man 3 opening day with my husband and a couple friends.  I don't usually like to go opening day but I couldn't wait to see this! This is definitely my favorite of the three movies! It was 2 hours and 20 minutes long but did not feel that long at all. I love when that happens! They kept it exciting to watch the whole time and there wasn't a lot of fluff. Some parts of course were a little crazy and unbelievable but I expect that in these kinds of movies. Pepper Potts definitely gets more air time in this movie and in a surprising way that was super cool. I did read that in the real comic books she does have a few moments where she comes into play like she does in this movie and I think that's cool that they are trying to keep it authentic, at least a little. Robert Downey Jr. is amazing at playing this character!!! They couldn't have picked a better actor and it's nice to know that this has been a very positive influence and change for his life. I might be seeing this one again in the theater because I don't think I can wait too long to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment