Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oblivion


O

                                                Oblivion


Me and my husband went to see this movie opening day.  We had been waiting forever for something to come out that was worth spending the money to see at the theater.  That is another bad thing about the tail end of winter.  No good movies at the theater.  As if we aren't all depressed enough this time of year waiting for winter to end.  It seems every movie company wants to release all the big long awaited movies during the summer thinking they will make more money I guess. That makes for a pretty busy movie seeing schedule for me every summer. I seriously get stressed out trying to see everything in time that I want to see throughout the summer before it leaves the theater!! I have to schedule everything out in my calendar or I start missing ones I want to see! If it were me releasing a movie, I wouldn't want so much competition by releasing something in the summer and I would pick between January-April because there isn't much competition but that's just me I guess.

ANYWAYS, this was definitely worth seeing in the theater and I'm glad we went. This movie falls in the sci-fi category and was pretty cool. I didn't know exactly what it would be about and they definitely keep some things a mystery until later in the movie to keep it interesting.  I even had to ask my husband at the end of the movie a few questions to make sure I got everything out of it and didn't miss something. I can't wait to see this again! It's one of those movies that you can't wait to watch a second time knowing what you know now.  Tom Cruise is of course a good actor as always in this and there were some other fresh faces which was a nice change.

I don't want to give anything away but I do want to say if you get a chance, go see this movie if you're into sci-fi!


No comments:

Post a Comment