Saturday, February 23, 2013

Warm Bodies


                                            Warm Bodies

I went to see this movie two weeks ago.  I was way more excited than I should have been. Zombie movies are always a priority of mine and I had high hopes for this one.  It was a good idea for a movie but I feel like they kind of half assed it. There weren't enough events taking place and maybe that was the whole point of the movie? They wanted you to feel like a zombie and get bored? Either way it had it's moments few and far between and I would definitely wait to rent this one. The perks of this movie would be some good music and of course John Malkovich. The annoying thing about this movie was they were pretty much making up their own rules about zombies as they went along and being a fan of zombies I didn't enjoy that much.

RENTAL

No comments:

Post a Comment